Thursday, July 31, 2008

fun, fun

So my girlfriend Kelly came down for a couple of days to stay with Brandon and I. We worked on a class we are taking distance ed, we hung out, we met friends for lunch, we went running and we ate good food. It is always so fun to be with her, she lifts my spirits and kinda just 'gets' me. I can be bitchy if I need to for a minute, and funny, and just mellow. I don't have to act, or pretend, or be happy all the time. We can just 'be' our selves. (this is reminding me of how I feel with my friend Lindsay too). =)
One of the things we wanted to do while she was down this trip was to go to the MAC counter and learn how to do our eye makeup. Kelly wanted to know more how to do make up for going out at night, and I wanted help doing just day to day makeup. So, we got to the counter about 11:15ish, and didn't leave until 2:30! We had the BEST gal helping us, and she was there by herself, so she had to be helping customers while she was teaching us makeup techniques. But we had a great time, and came away with cool makeup, good techniques, and some makeup to replicate the look on our own. =)


Here we are together... all made up.


My eyes went from 'day' to 'night' with some black (yes! black!) eye shadow and some heavy black eye liner. wow!


so this is a weird angle, but here I am. All glammed up with big earrings and all. Too bad the rest of my day is just eating dinner at home and house work. I need a hot dinner date! haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you look awesome!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the MAC counter!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

LOOK at you pretty lady! So glad you and Kelly had such a great time together.

This post made me smile! :)

Love you -