Wednesday, August 29, 2007

something different

Today I am off to Corvallis, then Salem, then back to Eugene.
Sometimes, you just need something different in your life to spice things up a bit. I have been very happy to be home each day, cooking, cleaning, running to the grocery store, etc. But those of you who know me, know I need to get out! So today I am off to pick up my husbands diploma (!) and then to Salem to help one of my bestest friends in her new classroom. It isn't much, but I am looking forward to seeing my friend and helping her do something that I might not get to do this year. Don't worry, I'm taking my camera to capture all of her great ideas! and the best part of all, Brandon said not too worry if I want to stay late, he can make his own dinner. ahhh, it's true love. =)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hope your day went well!! Enjoy the "something different" adventures :)