Spending a lot of time today going through my 'teacher stuff'. I decided that I am most likely going to substitute teach, at least for awhile. So... I have been putting some thought into HOW I am going to DO this. I am petrified of subbing... so what do I need to take with me to make myself feel better? A friend suggested a bag of grade appropriate materials to use as fillers, just in case. You know, worksheets and activities that I can pull 'out of my hat' to use with the kids.
So today has been a day of going through my stuff and taking copies out to take with me. If you have any great ideas-- let me know! I am so scared and worried.
On a positive note, this has been a great chance to go through all of my stuff and get rid of old stuff, and reorganize the things I want to keep. Wahoo!
I still have heating guys here working nearly all day this week--so next week will find me (hopefully, pray that I am brave enough) going to the schools here in person to introduce myself. Yikes!
Other than that, not too much new is happening. We have had some dinner guests lately, which is always fun for me.
1 comment:
Time well spent!
You're going to be a great substitute... wishing you could be my replacement right now :)
Love the new name too!!
Post a Comment