Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back at it

Well, I made it safely home again from a few fun filled days in Eastern Oregon. I went back to run some errands, go to the eye doctor (again), and see my parents and friends. I had a great time and saw a LOT of people, if only for a few hours. It was so nice to see them all and to be in the heat/dry weather for a few days. I just LOVE it there!
And now, I am back at it again.
Back to my home, where I found all my boys gone fishing.
Back to a bed that has not been made in days.
Piles of laundry.
Dirty dishes in the sink and dishwasher.
Back to see the vacuum has not moved.
Back to my life- and feeling very needed.
I'm glad to be back, but am feeling VERY tired and ready to sit down, relax with a glass of wine and my husband.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

So glad we got to catch up!
Missing you friend... wishing you were closer... someday!
Love to you this week... and enjoy the things that make you a "wife!"
... like the unmade bed, the untouched dishes... :)