Thursday, August 30, 2007

treasures

Brandon and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go camping. As I was out in the garage this morning looking for a bag to pack my clothes into, I found a box of 'treasures'. An entire box of pictures and other gifts that I have lugged around with me for the past few years.
The funny part is this: I had forgotten about these treasures. I was living life (for over a month) just perfectly without these things that I once thought I just HAD to HAVE. And, I could have gone on living without these things, had I not seen them. Now, I can't wait to get them up on my walls! Now I'm sure my mom (with glee) is saying, you have too much stuff!-you don't need it all!
I could have gotten rid of this stuff and been perfectly fine, but the pack rat in me now feels a sudden urge to showcase my treasures for all to see.
I know I have too much stuff. I know I have things that can be passed on to others. But boy am I glad to have found this magical box of things.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see what you found!