Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Life Temperature

One of my girlfriends recently started a blog, and it encouraged me to look back through mine. I didn't go all the way to the beginning, but I did get to May, and remembered a post titled Life Temperature. I had totally forgotten about this, and I am feeling inspired to try this activity again. So, in the midst of laundry, painting, organizing, and two craft projects, I am going to take a moment and take my life temp. Here goes:

Who I WANT to be:


  • kind
  • generous
  • humble
  • funny
  • trustworthy
  • reliable
  • organized
  • specific
  • put together
  • confident
I would like to add these-
  1. the best wife I can be
  2. a good housekeeper
  3. a good cook
  4. a minimalist
  5. tough
  6. healthy

What I want to do:

  • find a job
  • be more organized
  • take more pictures
  • learn how to edit on my computer
  • learn to digital scrapbook
  • have even more patience with others
  • take Duke and my bottom on a walk each day
  • have a nice meal for Brandon each night

It is sunny and nice today! I'm look forward to planting some flowers, finishing the painting, laundry, and finishing the crafts that are sitting on the table staring at me.


I'll leave you with a picture I took in June.

No comments: