I'm still alive!
Yep, I survived my first filling. And I stood up for myself, and only had the one filled. She was nice and did explain things more thoroughly for me. Very helpful.
I am now starting to put up some Christmas decorations- not as cute as Ali's... but it is a start. I am looking forward to making my wreath next weekend in Heppner. Those are always fun to have- real homemade wreaths.
On a different note, I am thinking that I want to slip cover the sofas in my formal living room in white. Besides the color I have chosen... does anyone have advice or ideas? Any past luck/no luck you think I should know about. I know Bed Bath and Beyond used to sell them, but I know they are expensive. Any other ideas???? The sofas we have now are not all of the same. Two of them match, and the third DOES NOT match anything. And I have a particular look I am slowly working towards. The white will help.
Well, this afternoon I am headed back up the mountain to do conferences.. and it will be a late night. My last one doesn't' finish up until 8:30, plus an hour drive home. yuck. Then tomorrow I will drive back up for another half day of conferences for kids I don't really know. =) Should be interesting! I am looking forward to it though. I know, I'm weird.
3 comments:
Have a great weekend!
Never done slip covers before... let me know if you find something great!
Glad your "filling" experience went ok too! :)
I have bought fabric to make slip covers...I hope to get it done over the long holiday! Domestications.com and JC Penney's have slip covers. I had picked out several but they did not meet Lon's approval...hence, homemade. Good luck! With your teeth and the covers!
Post a Comment