Thursday, November 15, 2007

first filling

today is the day. the day I get my first filling. I have never had a cavity before, and when I went to this new dentist last week, they told me I had one for sure. Actually, they told me I have 8. But I am choosing not to believe them. How do you go from zero, to eight in six months when your nickname in school was 'the tooth brush freak'? Yes, I brush my teeth more often than most. Yes, I floss daily. Yes, I use ACT. So.... pray for me this morning- I am scared out of my mind about all of this, and I need to be strong enough to tell them that they can fill the one that I knew I had... but they are not filling all 8 until after I have a second opinion! agh!
Also, the woman I am replacing went to the hospital last night, 15 days early!!!! So I am starting full time. I have already been there all week, working with the kids. but now it is all me. I am doing conferences tonight (CRAZY!!) and all day tomorrow. It will be a good chance to meet the parents and establish myself as the new teacher. but it is still crazy.
that is all for now- sorry- still no pictures.

No comments: