Spent a fun night last night with friends; trick or treating, eating pizza, and having fun. In our group there were baby mice, bat man, Belle, Nimo, a ninja and a grown up dressed like he probably did in high school, complete with mullet. It was so much fun!
Today I am leaving for Portland to get my hair trimmed (first time in almost a year! yikes!), colored (it's been 4 months!), and to do some Christmas shopping with my mom. This our annual trip, and I think my sister might join us for part of the time. Planning to be back partway through the weekend so I can spend some time with Brandon.
I do have photos of my classroom- will post those next week. Other than that, not too much is going on... just doing some planning for my new job! I am remembering how much time that takes.
Enjoy the weekend!
2 comments:
Have a great time!!! That sounds like so much fun!
do some shopping for me!! :)
Post a Comment