- walking down on the promenade,
- walking on the beach with Duke,
- bicycling on one of those 6 person bikes,
- antiquing, and finding the best piece, but leaving it there, (bummer)
- climbing to the top of the Astoria Column,
- eating at great restaurants,
- watching a bit of TV,
- visiting,
- laughing, (and it felt good)
- seeing Fort Stevens,
- crabbing,
- walking,
- looking at the Maritime Museum through the windows (it was closed),
- and finding ourselves sad when we had to leave.
It was nice to leave town for a few days and visit with family. The drive up there was quite an experience all on it's own, and we were wishing Seaside was a bit closer to us. (Picture fog, rain, wind, a single cab pickup, a dog, Becky and all of her things, and Brandon). Glad to be back, looking forward to Thanksgiving in Eastern Oregon. sigh.
3 comments:
Every once in a while, I will leave my camera at home to just
~"cherish the moments" while not looking for that perfect photo
~just being in the moment
~reliving the memories in my head and not on a SD card that I will get printed sometime
It makes me appreciate the next time I take pictures.
I have always, always, always wanted to ride one of those bikes!!
Enjoy your week... and just because you didn't have your camera doesn't mean you won't remember... see... you blogged about it... captured for life!
Glad you had a good time. I hate it when I forget my camera.
Post a Comment