Monday, November 5, 2007

did you know...

  1. I don't eat much chocolate, even though I love it
  2. I love gobbstoppers, nerds, rock candy and gummy worms
  3. I love ice cream, when I was little I ate it every night because my mom WANTED me to
  4. I still eat ice cream all the time
  5. I listen to talk radio all the time
  6. I am addicted to email
  7. I love sending cards
  8. I love receiving cards
  9. I would rather give a gift than buy something for myself
  10. I love snow
  11. I hate to be cold
  12. I am a messy organized person
  13. I rarely sleep all night long
  14. I like getting up early
  15. I am often productive at night
  16. I only recently started staying awake through any given movie
  17. I LOVE getting my hair done
  18. I have never had a pedicure
  19. I've only had one manicure
  20. I want to be involved in everything
  21. I yearn to be in small town in a rural area again
  22. I've driven a log truck
  23. I've loaded a log truck
  24. I've driven cattle trucks
  25. I've never driven a wheat truck
  26. I love wheat fields
  27. I wanted to marry a rancher growing up
  28. I didn't
  29. I love who I married, and that he came from what I came from
  30. I grew up with timber, wheat, and cows
  31. I don't have many clothes
  32. I enjoy taking clothes to the dry cleaners
  33. I love rodeos
  34. I cry when I'm happy
  35. I often laugh when something really bad is happening
  36. I'm super shy
  37. I am a good cook
  38. who knew?
  39. I can finally bake good cookies, it took years
  40. I miss my friends in Hermiston
  41. I had a sticker collection when I was little
  42. I still have it
  43. I always wanted a house I could paint and decorate
  44. now that I have one, I don't know what to do with it
  45. my house is still undecorated, and only half painted
  46. that makes me feel retarded
  47. I am now a kindergarten teacher
  48. and a first grade teacher
  49. that excites me
  50. I have three friends who are pregnant, and a little tiny teensy part of me wishes I was too
  51. that scares me
  52. birthdays are a BIG deal
  53. I paint belts
  54. I love when my friends wear theirs
  55. I could spend hours in a book store
  56. I love journals
  57. I love pottery barn
  58. I can't afford pottery barn
  59. I love jeans
  60. it is hard to find the right pair
  61. when I find the right pair, I wear them out and then search for a new pair
  62. I went to school to study art
  63. I can't draw

  1. There's more...
  2. I wish I read more
  3. I have a stack of books ready for me to read, they are still sitting there
  4. I want to understand more about the Bible, read it and discuss it
  5. I love my wedding ring, it's fun to put on and wear
  6. I love looking at other rings
  7. I have two holes pierced in each ear, and never wear earrings
  8. I love jewlry, but don't wear it much
  9. I do wear HUGE necklaces
  10. and HUGE belts
  11. I am a dork most of the time
  12. I'm OCD, and my husband knows it
  13. I love flossing my teeth
  14. I tie my dental floss in a knot before throwing it away
  15. I told you I was OCD
  16. I am a tooth brush freak
  17. a girlfriend nicknamed me that in junior high
  18. it's true
  19. I love AC/DC, and I've seen them in concert
  20. I love to sing with the radio
  21. I like the radio way more than cd's or my ipod
  22. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the country count down on Sunday mornings
  23. I love Oregon Field Guide on OPB
  24. Steve Amen rocks
  25. Target is probably my fave store
  26. I wish I was better at photography
  27. I want a cool art studio/ craft room, by cool I mean organized and pretty
  28. I'm tired of starting all of these with I
  29. I am totally coping my friend with this list
  30. I really like my mother in laws pumpkin dessert
  31. I could eat steak and potatoes every night, I did growing up- almost
  32. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cows
  33. My favorite smell is fresh cut grass
  34. I have major allergies
  35. burning candles is relaxing and luxirious
  36. I know how to tool leather
  37. I miss my Grandpa more than anything
  38. I'd like to be a wedding planner
  39. I would like to have a work pickup, you know, with a flatbed and tools
  40. I would like to be able to afford really cute cowboy boots
  41. I can't
  42. I've only been to one dentist in my life, and I loved him, sad to leave
  43. I've gone to the same eye doctor my entire life, sad to leave
  44. I hoped my red Kitchenaid mixer would get used more often in this house, it does
  45. I have red, green, and yellow plates
  46. A pink stove, and oven
  47. it's ugly
  48. I want a HUGE dining room table so I can seat my entire family at once
  49. I think I would like three children, two boys and one girl
  50. Know God has the plan, not me

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

we are totally going to have pedicures together the next time I see you!!
... and eat chocolate while we're there... looking at Pottery Barn catalogs!!

Lindsay said...

loving this Beck!! Thanks for doing it with me :)
Love you too!

Ronda said...

This is a great list! We have a lot in common...who knew. I am right there with you about wanting a flatbed complete with toolbox! You and Lindsay have me thinking about making my own list!
I miss your banner.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

Hoogerwhat said...

I am so impressed by how much self-reflection you do.

I learned some new things about you.

I am inspired by you to be more creative and insightful.

I miss you!
How's that for a list! :)