Monday, September 24, 2007

Today I...

  • found each elementary in North Eugene.
  • cooked an AWESOME dinner for my husband
  • blogged 3 times!
  • painted a belt - it's half finished.
  • accepted 3 sub jobs for this week. nervous/excited
  • got the yard ready for Brandon to mow.
  • baked pumpkin bread.
  • baked pumpkin oatmeal cookies
  • have dinner planned for the next two nights, ingredients are ready to go.
  • ran with my dog (and I DON'T run)
  • watched Oprah
  • watched Martha
  • watched Rachael Ray
  • prayed for friends.
  • thought about what I was thankful for.
  • gathered some sub materials.
  • laundry
  • made the bed
  • vacuumed
  • wow!!!! What a day. I am in LOVE with days like this.

enjoy your Monday and wish me luck tomorrow with my first sub job ever.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

yeah Beck!!
love pumpkin bread -I'll be over for a slice!
... and tomorrow... you're going to be fantastic!!
Love you!!

Anonymous said...

I need to take some motivation lessons from you!