
Ok, here I come Pendleton, Oregon! I haven't been AS excited for the Round Up this year... I'm not sure why. Usually I look forward to seeing old friends and celebrating for weeks in advance (ok, all year round...haha) but this year I have been so tired and busy and working on other things that the round up snuck up on me. However, now that I am only a day away from leaving, I am pretty excited. It is always so much fun to see friends and to have a few beers. I am bummed that my husband won't be able to go this year, but I think he is ok with it, and I know I will be fine.
So Wednesday I am going to visit old Pilot Rock and stay with my parents.
Thursday - I'm off to the rodeo with one of my favorite girlfriends Lindsay.
Friday - no clue!
Saturday - no clue!
and that is the fun of the Round Up. You don't have to plan your whole week... you can just go with the flow. I'm hoping to stay and visit with other friends while I am in Eastern Oregon.
So...Let 'er buck!
No comments:
Post a Comment