Tuesday, September 11, 2007

feeling down

Ever had one of those days where you just feel lonely?? I am totally having that moment right now.
"Doesn't anyone want to talk with me?"
"Doesn't anyone want to hang out with me?"
I know, I know, what a dork. Where is the self esteem? I am feeling too disconnected and as if no one has time (or the desire) to be with me right now. What is going on? Did I do something, or am I just unappealing. I don't know... let's hope that my week home with friends goes a little better than today did. Yuck.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh sweet girl... I'm hoping that I didn't make you feel that way because I so rudely ended our conversation on the phone... anyway, I'm so excited to see you and just hang out.
Drive safely and know that you are loved!!