A tribute to Tripper who was killed this summer. Lindsay and I at the rodeo - we had a blast! The colorful Indian pageant. Other random pics that help tell the story of the Pendleton Round Up.
Becky, I so wish I could have been at the Roundup this year! Your pics are great, are you using some kind of filter on the lense to give it that blurred look on the outside. Keep up all your creativity because I live vicariously through you. Hope Eugene is treating you well and don't forget to give Joe a call sometime!
2 comments:
Love it!! ... but not such a great picture of me :)
Becky, I so wish I could have been at the Roundup this year! Your pics are great, are you using some kind of filter on the lense to give it that blurred look on the outside. Keep up all your creativity because I live vicariously through you. Hope Eugene is treating you well and don't forget to give Joe a call sometime!
Post a Comment