I love looking at other people's blogs. I LOVE it! I can waste so much time getting inspired. Today, while looking at Ali Edwards blog, I found a new place called Zen Habits. The name didn't grab my attention, but the direct links she had to some articles caught my eye. I do not know how to make a live link, so I can't direct you there from here. But, if you go to www.aliedwards.typepad.com/a/ you should find it. Good ideas there.
Today has been a day of relaxing and catching up after a day out of the house. (the sub job went well).
I feel a bit ridiculous feeling like one day away causes need for me to 'catch up'... but my life is different than it was just a few months ago. It is slower. It is calmer. I don't rush around all day long, every day of the week anymore. I used to do this. I was hectic. I am not hectic anymore. I am hoping to get more hectic soon... but in the mean time I am enjoying this lifestyle. I have time to watch TV (one of my loves). I don't get up as early. I go to bed with my husband early. I blog, I journal, I scrapbook, I clean. I am enjoying it.
And so this is my day today. Just being.
Here I am.
1 comment:
Love you & love that you have this great, great, great blog of yours.... how else would I keep up with the happenings of you?!
Thank you for your email this morning - made my day!! :)
Blessings to you today sweet friend!
Post a Comment