I started officially as a substitute teacher this week. I had my first day on Tuesday with a 4th grade class. It went OK. I kept telling myself it was fine. But really, I'm not so sure it was fine.
Well, today went MUCH better! I had another group of 4th graders and it was like a whole new experience! I was a little nervous about today, considering my day Tuesday. But it was great! They were awesome and I did fine. I can do this.
I go back to the same class tomorrow, and I am not really too worried about it. I have been at the same school all week, and so I think they are starting to recognize me, and maybe something good will come of this. Let's hope so!
2 comments:
YAH Beck! I knew you'd be great.
Praying that tomorrow goes well too!
Happy Thursday friend ~
Happy for you! I am so glad that today went better!!!
Post a Comment