I love having the windows wide open with fresh breezes floating through them. I love the smell, the freshness, the coolness, I love how the curtains sway and your belongings have a new light on them.
I have been trying to pick a paint color for our living room for weeks now, with no luck. I just can't seem to pick the ONE color that will be just the right fit. I want something that reminds me of the feeling I have when I open the window wide open on a fresh day. So I think I am going to go to Home Depot and just pick one. It can't be this difficult! I have burgundy couches, which is throwing me off. I also have a brick fire place that takes up an entire wall, and hard wood floors. If you have any suggestions, let me know! I am loosing my mind. I think it would be easier if I had NO couches, then I could start fresh... but I am thankful to have such nice things that we are starting our married life with. so the couches will stay.
Enjoy the fresh breezes where you are today...
2 comments:
hmmm... could you take a picture... then I can help you with a color :)
Love this post - YOU are a fresh breeze in my life... missing you!
Love your banner!!!
Good job!
Post a Comment