Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Inspiring



Always looking for inspiration and am loving these blogs lately...

http://www.karenrussell.typepad.com/ and

http://aliedwards.typepad.com/

They two women are always coming up with something creative, and cute and new. This wreath caught my eye, I think I might try to make one for my new house this holiday season!

Other than that, life has been as hectic as always. The wedding is just 37 days away, school has only 6 days left, and the job hunting is as frustrating as always.

I am looking forward to some quiet time this evening!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute is that... love it!
Hope you got some time just to sit, relax, and think. Life is busy for you... and I don't think it's going to get less busy in the near future.
Praying for you sweet friend as you continue this adventure of "change."
Love you - Linds

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog today as I procrastinated getting some housework done. I am excited for you in your next life adventures and wish you the very best. You are a special lady and a gret teacher. I have truely enjoyed working with you and getting to know you.
=) Shanna