Friday, May 11, 2007

Lovely

The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity. Doug Horton
Simplicity is not something I have experienced these past few weeks. I finally had my "I can't do this anymore, I'm tired!" breakdown yesterday. Twice actually, once after school, and once right before bed. I am still tired, but I feel better. Looking forward to sleep, organizing my home, cleaning, putting laundry away, fresh clean sheets on the bed, and thank you notes written. (Finally).

Here is a documentation of what my life 'looks' like right now.

My dining room table, full of wonderful gifts and wedding invitations.



My work table, that is in my bedroom. Covered with scrapbook pages, jeans to iron, papers to be filed, pictures to be dealt with, and one sun hat.


One corner in my dining room, filled with full and empty water bottles, one birthday vacuum, two big tubs with stuff to be moved, and one space heater no longer needed in my classroom.


Another corner in my dining room. Stacked with a bridal bag, one crock pot, one printer box, and another box full of computer supplies. However, no computer. =)


And, last but certainly not least, this is what I woke up to this morning. A kitchen sink full of dirty, hand wash only, coffee cups. Also, three empty beer cans, one empty diet coke can. Lovely.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Loving you right now and wishing you a RESTFUL weekend that if filled with PEACE!