a wild one lately. I was just thinking about my normal response when someone asks how I am. Normally it's "I'm great!" Lately it's, "I'm tired."
Hoping this will change soon, afraid that it won't change for awhile though.
Life has been so crazy lately, lots of appointments and errands and things to do. So much wedding stuff, school stuff, moving stuff, job stuff, and life stuff. It seems like just when one thing good happens, something crazy comes with it.
I must be thankful for so many things in my life right now though.
One of those things is getting to be before 9:30 the past two nights.
An ENTIRE nights sleep two nights ago.
Baked potatoes for dinner.
Kids that care, even if they are naughty, noisy and off task.
Brandon.
Lindsay.
Francie and Kelly.
Sunshine.
Kleenex with lotion in them.
Good, caring doctors.
Caffeine.
A new computer.
and lots, lots more!
Planning to take something to help me sleep tonight, looking forward to some time with my mom and nothing to do Saturday outside of my house until noon.
1 comment:
Love you sweet girl!! The rodeo won't last forever... but it shows up more and more frequently the older I get :)
Post a Comment