
Memorial Day weekend has become our camping trip weekend with Brandon's OSU CEM buddies. This year was the second annual camping trip to Crain Prairie- Cow Camp. It was such nice weather this year, and Brandon and I had our camp trailer to stay in. We had a blast! There were quite a few more people there this year, and we spent out time visiting, relaxing, fishing, sleeping, and eating. Can't wait till next year guys!

Brandon and I snuck away for a few hours and went fishing as Hosner Lake on his Pontoon Boat. We didn't catch any fish, but we did catch some rays and good conversation. While out on the
boat, I tired out my new mini camera and captured these images.

A few of my favorite memories:
- A 3 hour nap on a mattress.
- A group photo of Brandon's friends.
- Brandon and I out on the lake enjoying the sun.
- Brandon resisting Jake's "peer pressure" to do DUMB things. I'm so proud of Mr. Young! =)
- A great dinner cooked on Brandon's new grill.
- Cold beer AND cold water.
- The chance to visit with Brandon's friends one more time.
2 comments:
How fun!! Glad you had such a great time! LOVE the pictures too!!:)
Gorgeous pics Becky... you should blow them up and frame them for your new house!
Post a Comment