I thought of so many things to write about earlier in the day- but my days are WAY too busy to stop and write myself notes to remember the things I want to blog about.
So, here it is, 3:30 pm. I am at my desk, all of the chairs are up, the garbage has not been sacked yet, the floor is still a mess, the computers are shutting off, and I am left with one of my huge headaches. Again. This is week number two of this horrible headache. I went a few weeks with out a headache, now I have had one for days and days in a row. Yuck.
I still need to go to Costco, Target, visit with a friend, pick up my room, get something to eat, grade papers, enter scores, and prepare myself and my room for another fun filled day of 25 little kiddos.
I know I can do it, but it is going to be painful in the mean time.
1 comment:
Bless your heart!!
Hope your May Day is bright and the headache is GONE!
Post a Comment