It is finally Friday. I got up extra early, like every Friday. (5:10 today)
I showered, filled the dishwasher, moved laundry, made my bed, and put clothes away.
I stopped at Starbucks for my Friday morning treat.
I was in an extra good mood. =)
I listened to good kids argue all day.
I dealt with many fights.
I gathered up bridal shower addresses.
I sharpened pencils, gave one extra long math test. (yuck)
I had recess duty, graded papers, recorded scores, checked AR goals, and gave a spelling test.
I am now looking at the piles of STUFF on my desk, it is in no order, and has no sense of organization. I am going to go home, pack, clean, drive to Pilot Rock, stop in Pendleton and look at wedding cakes, and hopefully enjoy some of this wonderful sunshine and a drink before the night is over.
Then, I will talk to my future husband and fall asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment