
Way to go Brandon! As of Monday, he is full time with Hamilton Construction Co. Yippee! This does mean that he will be even busier than before, but they have been so generous to him. I see this as a 'favor' to Brandon, letting him start full time salary while he is still in school. This way he will qualify for insurance and retirement so much sooner. I am so happy for him, and so proud of him.
So Friday night, while I was home alone, I baked sugar cookies that spelled 'Congrats'. It was a nice night, I baked cookies, danced in the kitchen, decorated my new coffee cup from one of my girlfriends, and worked on a scrapbook. I felt like I accomplished a LOT.
However, I did look at this a lot-

and I thought to myself.. "I have had this since Christmas, and I have only used this twice"... haha! I am hoping to use it WAY more once I have someone to cook/bake for. Let's hope so!
1 comment:
Love the cookies!!
Love the RED kitchenaid!! (Mine works well - yours will too)
Love you today!!
Post a Comment