I feel like I am such a crazy woman lately. I am loosing things and forgetting things and can't seem to stay focused or up late enough at night to get anything done! I think I am just ready for Spring Break and the chance to sleep.
I did want to make a post for today... so here goes.
The wedding last weekend was lots of fun, here is the bride walking down the aisle with her dad.
I have also managed to finally finish one more belt. I had some other ones sitting around, so I am sending them to a barrel race this weekend and hopefully Michelle can sell them for me!


I am hoping that with Spring Break coming, I can clean my house, paint a belt or two, organize some of my stuff, and work in my classroom. Wish me luck, as I'm not sure any of these are going to get done.

1 comment:
LOVE the buckles on those belts... how can I get one of those?? :)
Happy Wednesday!
Post a Comment