Monday, March 19, 2007

Where did the...

Weekend go? I can not believe how fast time flies by.
This weekend I spent so much time in my car. I drove down to Albany to see Brandon. I didn't even get there until late, then Saturday morning we were up and off to run errands and then to an early wedding for our good friends Justin and Kristen in Cottage Grove. Then we took a big road trip around Eugene to look at towns and houses. (weird... I know)
Sunday morning we were up and off to Portland to run more errands and meet up with our good friend Scott and his new girlfriend Lacy. We had a nice visit with them and then I dropped Brandon off at his cousins house to stay the night and I headed for home. I didn't even LEAVE Portland until 5pm, which got me home later than I had hoped, but it was a nice visit.
Brandon was up REALLY early to catch a flight to San Antonio this morning for a week long competition for school. Wish him luck! =) And I am back in school working on conference/report card stuff. I also need to start working on my job hunting. ugh. Well, this is a short school week, so I'm sure the week will go by just as fast as the weekend did! Good luck to all of you out there who are just as busy or are busier than I am. As my friend Lindsay would say, Gotta Love It!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Gotta Love It! is right!
Good luck with conferences - spring break will be here before you know it!