Friday, March 16, 2007

St. Patrick's Day!

I LOVE St. Patrick's Day! It is my favorite holiday.
I love the green.
I love the shamrocks.
I love the green beer.
I love the excuse to get with friends and have FUN.
I love the music.
I love the huge shamrock in the middle of Main Street in Heppner.
I love that St. Patrick's church is in Heppner.
I am sad to miss the Heppner fun this year (the first time in years), but I am excited to celebrate a marriage on this lucky day. What a great day to get married! (although... I do still have mixed feelings about having to miss Heppner...haha!)
Enjoy the day, enjoy the Irish blessings, don't get pinched and have fun!
May the grass be green beneath your feet.
May the sun shine above your head.
May the rain always bring a rainbow.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Have a SUPER weekend! Love you!