Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sunshine

The sunshine is here! This weekend was beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Although I didn't get to be out in it much. Saturday I worked in my classroom for hours, and then was off to Heppner where Jill, Corey and I had a blast playing dice and cards with friends. Sunday I went to PR and shot with my dad, and then shot some more to practice. My dad and I then headed up to my aunts new house to clean out her chimney (lots of fun... not!) and then I came back to Hermiston to work on Save the Dates. I am almost done with those.

Today was a beautiful day again, and warm, comparatively speaking. I had a good day with my kids, minus the yelling I got all day from one student, and the fact that they had the attention span of a baseball. Oh well, they are cute and they enjoyed the new colored pencils I had out for them to use. =)
I am looking forward to getting some work done and then walking with Jill. March is such a wonderful month!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You were busy... but it sounds like a good time!!
Have a great day!