Thursday, March 8, 2007

Belts


Last year I started painting belts. I was so excited about it, and as I started finishing them, most of my friends and family were really excited too. So this summer I spent my days in Corvallis painting belts and then I sold a few, gave a few away as gifts, and sold a few more. When I am working, I hardly ever feel as if I have the time or energy to paint belts, so I haven't worked on them in quite awhile. However, I have a friend at work that finally decided she did want one for sure. Sooo... I have started painting again, and I love it! It is hard with conference time just around the corner, but it is nice to know that I HAVE to get it done, so it makes me just a little bit more motivated.
I love how bright and colorful they are.
I love how creative I get to be with them.
I love that people love them!
And I really love seeing my belts on my friends! It just makes me smile. Maybe I will be motivated over spring break to paint a few more and send them off to rodeos with some friends.
If you already have a belt, enjoy! and know that it makes me smile when I see them.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that I have a belt... made by you!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Becky, what a great idea. You are such a talented artist and I love that you are now applying it to something else you love, BELTS!