Saturday, March 3, 2007

Accomplish



Dr. Seuss week was a success. We had a great assembly, lots of read alouds, a wonderful turnout for Family Reading Night, over 1,000 points earned for AR, cute bookmarks for the kids, lots of prizes, popcorn and videos. Whew! The kids loved it, I loved it, and now it is over. What a great week. Today I am in my classroom, in my sweats, getting LOTS done for the upcoming week.

Conferences are coming so I am working on grades, report cards, grading papers, etc. I feel so good about how much I have accomplished today. I will also have a couple of hours on Monday to work on stuff with no kids, so I think I will enter next week feeling pretty good. I have lots of St. Patrick's Day decorations up (which make me smile!) and will have a good start on the take home stuff for the kids to take with them on Tuesday. What more could I ask for!

Tonight I am headed to Heppner to visit with two of my closest friends, and tomorrow I will be with my mom and dad, shooting at the gun club and hanging out at their house. Yippee! Let's just pray that all goes well tomorrow in regards to the wedding planning.

I am looking forward to the rest of my day, I think lots will get done, and that will make me feel good. yes, good.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hope you had a great weekend!! :)
Have a GREAT week ~ Blessings & Peace wished for you!

Anonymous said...

Do you still have that IRISH light up sign that we bought when we were in A12? Now that would be a great room decoration!

Becky said...

I do!