Friday, January 21, 2011

What I wore this week!

Ok, here it is....what I wore this week. I haven't really blogged in a LONG time, so this actually took me a long time. So yes, I know the photos aren't great. Yes, I know the links don't take you to the exact item I'm wearing. Yes, I know it isn't great. But it's where I'm at right now. Trying. Learning.  Doing.  It was frustrating to realize how 'out of blog shape' I am.  How much things have changed when I wasn't here to learn along the way.  It is frustrating not to have Photoshop Elements anymore to use to help me along the way.  It was frustrating to realize how much time this one post really took me. 
So again, I'm not doing this because I think "I'm so cute!".  I'm not doing this because I think I have the best clothes, or the best photography skills.  I don't.  I'm doing this because I think it is fun to see what others are wearing, how they are mixing what they have in their closets.  I check this and this every day to see if they have posted what they wore that day/week. 

 
pants: Gap Shoes: Nordstrom shirt: Old Navy  sweater: Old Navy 
                                            


pants: Gap  shoes: Payless shirt & sweater: Old Navy

                     
pants: Banana Republic shoes: Nordstrom sweater: Target
                    
 
pants: Gap shoes: Target sweater: Old Navy  scarf: Old Navy

  
 
Dress: Ann Taylor  boots: Nordstrom  leggings: Wal-Mart
It turns out I learned something this week.  Knowing that I was going to be documenting what I was wearing all week helped me step up my morning routine a bit. There was at least one day that photographing my outfit inspired me to wear something a bit more put together than I might otherwise have worn that day.  =) 

No comments: