* Celebrate Valentines Day. For reals this time.
* take at least one picture each day.
* start turning the TV off, and turning on our lives. (spend at least one evening a week without the TV).
* take a trip with my husband, somewhere in America besides Heppner, Pendleton, Pilot Rock, Eugene, or Albany. Lovely places they are, but I think there is more for us to explore.
* reinstate the Friday Night Dates
* think about what made me happy each day
* write down what I am grateful each day.
-today I am grateful for the energy to get up early and get in my classroom. Dancing in the kitchen to an old CD, and funny kindergarten quotes. "I didn't know my sharing was today...I thought my day was the day after yesterday!" :)
* blog at least once a week.
I am frustrated that blogger won't let me add a photo to this post! oh well....
No comments:
Post a Comment