Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ok, so it may seem a little superficial to be posting my outfit for the day. It might even seem like I am full of myself, that I think I wear the cutest things, that they look so great on me I just have to shout it from the roof top.
It's not like that. NOT at all. I have been reading blogs for probably almost 5 years now. And as I explore blogs more and more, my world is expanding. My blog world is expanding. I now look at decorating blogs, scrapbooking blogs, family/friends blogs, crafting blogs, photography blogs, school blogs, the list goes on and on. Some of my current favorite blogs highlight "What I'm Wearing". I love this! I love seeing what other, real women are wearing. I love knowing where they are shopping, how they are mixing and matching thier wardrobes. So, in an effort to keep my blog moving in a forward direction (that is...to post rather than let it sit idel for weeks at a time, and to explore my camera on a daily basis) I am going to attempt to follow "What I'm Wearing" for an entire work week. This is just the test. I wish I would have thought to start this project earlier this week, because I did have a couple of good outfits (I'm often a hit and miss kinda gal when it comes to my school outfits).

oxford shirt: Old Navy. sweater: Old Navy.
jeans: GAP.com. shoes: Payless. jewlrey: Lucky Ends

Yes, I know these are BLURRY. I know they are terrible shots. It's what I've got. Tonight when I got home from work I moved our mirror out from behind our door to a better spot (hopefully).
I hope you enjoy this, I know I would enjoy it if you did it. =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

so cute ... I love it!! wish we could "share" :)

Becky said...

me too! =)