may not be all that interesting for you folks living with more snow/ice/cold than you know what to do with. But for us in Eugene it was quite the sight. We woke up at around 8 this morning and were both thinking..."ah, it's quiet, it stopped raining." Well, Brandon turned around to look out the window, and saw this.
So I turned around, and got excited, because I LOVE the snow. (Even though I do have spring fever, and am ready for flowers, warmth, and sunshine.) I walked into the kitchen and saw this through our kitchen window.
This is what our backyard looks like.
This is our front yard.
And while all of this is going on... my IKEA shopping friends are stuck in Stevenson, WA. trying to get home to see their families. The roads were icy, snowy, and closed yesterday so please say a prayer for them that they can get home safe and sound today.
While at IKEA yesterday, I found a few things that I would like to have eventually.
One was this sideboard that my friend Lindsay purchased for her home to store toys and other Murdock belongings.
And as I post this, my husband is at Jerry's stocking up on supplies so he can finish building our beautiful new nightstands. WAHOO! Enjoy your Sunday, I know we will.

4 comments:
Oh I am so glad you guys had fun!
Bummer about the roads but excited for you that you woke up to snow!
Hopefully it will stick around for you for awhile!
Have a wonderful week!
Beautiful!!
Thanks for the awesome weekend. Seriously can't think of a better way to spend time with friends :)
Love you & may your week be filled with smiles, laughter and love!!
Yea! You got snow also! We wanted you to share in our snow chapter of the IKEA adventure! :)
So very glad you were able to come up and share in the fun!
Grow little bulbs, grow!
Love that picture!
Great pics, Beck! It looks like that in Herm too! We have a snow day today...well, everyone else does. I am at work. The girls and I did make a snowman last night though. Enjoy!
Post a Comment