Monday, January 14, 2008

Let your God

be great everyday in 2008.
I drive by this reader board each day on my way home from work. It just strikes me for some reason. Let MY God... be great EVERYDAY. Wow, I can do that. It's up to me. I need help, I need to remember that, I need to pray for that, but I can do it.
These past few weeks I have been tired, disconnected, and unfocused.
I haven't done anything inspiring or crafty in my craft room.
I haven't felt connected to my husband.
I am tired.
I am feeling like there is so much to do in my classroom.
I barely get the house vacuumed on the weekends before I need to drive back up the river. However, the sun came out yesterday for a few hours. It was so nice.
I opened up our windows, I stood outside and looked at my yard.
I got a few things done in the craft room and around our house.
I napped.
I am hoping that if I can keep my Lord great each and everyday, thing will start to look up. I know the days will begin to get sunnier, both literally and figuratively. I know this cold will go away. My mood will lift. Life is good, and life will be good.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh how I love this post... and am loving that your blog is yellow (especially when the sun isn't a big part of your everyday life right now)!!

The things you find yourself driving by are there for a reason - glad that you "noticed" it and took time to realize that it's there for a reason!!

Love to you sweet friend - :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I agree I loved this post also!
I hope you have a great rest of the week!

I do love the yellow!