Monday, January 8, 2007

A word

Ok, so I have been thinking of a word for 2007. I am recently engaged, currently a teacher, and seem to chronically have 'too much going on'.
It takes a lot for me to decide on one choice when it comes to my life. Finding an outfit to wear in the morning is a headache, deciding on a wedding dress took HOURS, making choices in general is a hard skill for me to master. So deciding on a word to reflect on for an entire year was no easy task!
Last year I worked really hard on being more reliable. That was good. This year I think it is going to be 'accomplish'. I like this. I start lots of projects, and often feel that I would be more satisfied if I finished what I started. This will definatly be the year to put this word to the test. Let's just see how I do at accomplishing more things in my life.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm loving that you did this!
Your profile fits you perfectly and I think your "word" is going to challenge & inspire you!
Love you my friend & look forward to reading about the rodeo you call life! :)