We had such a good time, had good conversation, and were able to balance time alone together and time with lots of good friends. Our time out at the Windy M was a lot of fun and I'm so glad Brandon was able to meet up with Lindsay again and finally meet Ian. Lindsay was able to take some fantastic pictures- she is so lucky to have such wonderful backdrops! We deffinatly love them Lindsay, and appreciate your time. We didn't want to add to your stress, but we love visiting with you!
We also had a few really good conversations with our good friends Jill and Corey. It is so nice to have them both in our lives, and to have them together in our lives is even better. Thanks for the great time guys!
Today will prove to be hectic and busy again, but I am so thankful for the wonderful weekend I was able to share with Brandon.
3 comments:
It was so much fun!
Thanks for letting me capture your love through my lens!!
Happy Wedding Planning!
You are so blessed to have Lindsay in your life! Great pictures of a great couple! Happy planning and remember it is YOUR wedding...not Aunt Susie's or Grandma Jane's...cherish each moment you have with each other.
I can't wait to meet your friends. Sounds like it was a wonderful weekend. Very necessary if you're going to accomplish accomplish accomplish in the coming weeks!
Post a Comment