I'm not sure how much I have been
accomplishing lately, but my goal for the next week or so is to learn how to A.) get my pictures from my camera onto this computer and B.) get the pictures from the computer to my blog. I have a feeling I know what I need to do, and I just haven't had the time to sit down and do it. Hopefully I will get it figured out soon, and with a little help I might have a picture or two on here in the near future!
2 comments:
I'll help :)
Funny...
I was going to say, I am sure Lindsay can help... and there she was already offering to help.
P.S. No, I am not a crazy stalker, just saw a link from Lindsays blog. ( I do stalk her! ) And saw that you work at Rocky. My kids used to go there and we all miss it SO much. :) Happy weekend.
Post a Comment