Last night was another late night for me. Mom and I went up to book the photographer and it went so well! I am really excited and glad that my one big priority IS taking priority. I think they are going to be great and hopefully we have enough time with him to get it all done. This is a sample of his work... http://www.bbrownphotography.com/
After the meeting with the photographer, we went to the craft stores to start looking around. We found a few things here and there, but mostly got lots of ideas.
The last stop of the night was to work on my registry. Apparently, it is NOT a good idea to go later in the evening. There aren't too many crowds, true. However, there are not any helpful people to answer questions and assist you! I did get a few things added and then went upstairs to make a purchase. 4 tries and 30 minutes later I finally bought a pair of socks! It was the most ridiculous thing I have done in awhile. It was as if no body knew how to work a register up there! Ok, it was late and I did do a good job of smiling and waiting patiently while they rang up my stuff at the wrong price 4 times.
Mom and I had a good time and I feel as if I did accomplish a few things. sigh of relief...
2 comments:
Looks like a GREAT photographer!
I'm getting excited hearing you talk about it... I just hope and pray that Baby M is here before your wedding day!
me too! haha I really want you all there with me-
Post a Comment