Sunday, February 6, 2011

What I Wore: January 31st - February 4th.

Monday: pants: Gap.com (I need new jeans, I wear the same ones over and over and over...)  shirt: Old Navy. 

Tuesday: pants: Banana Republic outlet (I realized after I got to school that the puke didn't entirely wash out like I thought it had...so these are going to the dry cleaner and I will pray that they can get it out....the joys of teaching kindergarten!) sweater: Old Navy, shoes: Nordstrom

Wednesday: pants: Gap.com, boots: Lucchese, sweater: Old Navy


Thursday: pants: Gap, shoes: Target, shirt: Old Navy outlet
Friday: Panther Pride Assembly day! jeans: Big Star, long sleeve shirt: Old Navy? t-shirt: South Shore Elementary! =)

Something I am learning: I need to branch out and try shopping at some different stores! I find that I am writing Target, Old Navy, Gap over and over again.  Although I am proud to say that I haven't been clothes shopping in almost 2 months.  That is an accomplishment for me (I may not spend a lot, but I was spending often there for awhile). 

No comments: