Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ducks beat Huskies

A few weekends ago my dad came down to stay with Brandon and I.  He got here late Friday night and we just visited and went to bed. Saturday morning we got up and ate breakfast and we waited for my cousin to meet us at our house.  As soon as he got here we loaded up and drove down to Eugene to watch a Duck basketball game.  I was so excited to see the new stadium and to watch the Ducks play the Huskies. Here is the outside of the new stadium:
We had to wait in line for just a few minutes before they opened the doors.  Then we were inside and ready to explore the new building.
We had a bit of a hard time finding our seats in the beginning, but we had lots of time and we weren't stressed about it.  This is the view from our seats (which as it turned out, were NOT our seats...). 

This is the only picture that Brandon and I got of each other....aweful! Oh well, it's what we have and I kinda like it anyways.  =) 
We had a great time and I can't wait to go to another Duck game next year!

No comments: