Friday, June 26, 2009

our anniversary


Brandon and I are headed to our annual camping trip in an hour or so. I have pretty much everything ready, I just him to get home from work!
We are heading up the McKenzie River tonight to camp with some old friends of mine, and then we are headed to Eastern Oregon for the rest of the week. I think we will be at Olive Lake for a few days, Anthony Lakes for a few days, and then to Pelican Creek for a couple of days. It should be a fun time! I am hoping to take lots of pictures while we are gone.
Last year on this same camping trip we ended up making a flying trip home to Hermiston for a funeral. One of my favorite people lost her husband last year at this time and I had to be there.
This year, we might be making a flying trip back to the valley for a funeral. My best friend called me this morning to tell me something horrible had happened. Her mom committed suicide last night. It is just terrible! I'm not sure what I need to do yet, but my friend wanted us to go on this trip, so we will. But we might be coming home early so I can be with her. She needs lots of prayers, love and hugs right now, so that is what I am doing. Praying for her, loving her and looking forward to giving her lots of hugs.
We could also be making a flying trip to the Tri-Cities----
Brandon's cousin had her twin babies VERY early today, but all seem to be healthy. A baby girl and a baby boy. We are so excited for them and pray that things continue to go well. I can't wait to give them all a big hug.
Well, here we go, to celebrate our wedding anniversary, celebrate life and new babies! =)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

What a GREAT way to celebrate :)

Praying your trip was AWESOME ... and all your stops were full of goodness and love!

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people!! :)