Outside my window... I am watching Brandon put a new hitch on the pickup so we can tow our trailer this weekend.
I am thinking... how nice it was for us to be outside together tonight, and water on grass in the evening smells so great.
I am thankful... for my husband, a job where I have summers off, and my sense of smell.
From the kitchen... I will reheat baked ziti and garlic bread for dinner.
I am wearing... a vintage Pilot Rock sweatshirt, running shorts and have bare feet.
I am reading... magazines and blogs.
I am hoping... to squeeze all of summer out before it is over.
I am creating... haven't started anything yet, but lots of projects in mind.
I am praying... for my job, for Erin and the babies, for this to be a wonderful summer!
Around the house... fresh cut grass, water on the grass, groceries from Costco, plants watered, trailer washed, piles of bills and 'stuff' to get to.
One of my favorite things...summer days.
A few plans for the rest of the week...get in the garden, check in at school, pay bills, get the trailer ready to leave, do something creative, buy the paint for our bedroom.
2 comments:
FUN post!! Lovin' you Beck and am glad you are enjoyin' summer livin'!
xoxo Linds
Sounds perfect! Listening to your music and reading your posts. Why am I teary eyed??? HMMM maybe a little emotional huh?!?
God is good!!! Enjoy your summer my friend!!!
Post a Comment