I woke up yesterday feeling sick. It started before I even opened my eyes for the day, but I ignored it. Then when I got up at 6:30 to put breakfast in the oven it got worse. Then as I stood in my kitchen visiting with my brother it got worse again. And after I tried to eat a little breakfast it got even worse. By 8:30 I was back in bed and asleep until the door bell rang at 10:30. Then it was back to bed for the rest of the day (off and on). I finally made it to the couch for the evening to watch a movie with my husband (with a few short pauses to use the restroom, get more 7-up, and a quick call to the hospital). I am feeling like I have a bit more energy this morning, but still not good. I did try to eat something. but....
My only goals for today are these:
1. Go to my classroom and at least get it ready for tomorrow.
2. Wash the sheets on our bed.
3. Do one load of laundry so I have things to wear this week.
4. Take a shower?
That's it!
I'm hoping that tomorrow I feel better than I do today. Please! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment