Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 things

1. I love 409 and paper towels.
2. I have been a homeowner for 4 months now. =)
3. I love Chai Latte's. I buy Oregon Chai at Costco and make my own everyday that I have to drag my bottom to work.
4. I love my job, ignore fact #3.
5. I love pink.
6. I love cut flowers. If I had extra money I would buy cut flowers everyday.
7. I love tulips, roses, renunculas?, you name it, I probably like it.
8. I like the 'idea' of gardening, but when it comes down to it I don't really get out there much.
9. I rolled my first car with a passenger. Her name was also Becky.
10. I love visual stimulation. colors, patterns, magazines, blogs, books.
11. I am almsot done with the Twilight series. (sorry Kari!) and I have LOVED it.
12. I love my Nissan Altima, and my husband hates it. =)
13. I would like it more without studded tires and dirt caked on to the sides.
14. I am married and I love it. I love to say 'my husband'. {wink}
15. I love getting mail. and sending cards.
16. I think I 'love' a lot of things. I find I keep using that word over and over.
17. I love my husband in glasses. Especially when he reads. (Doesn't happen too often (he's really busy!) but it is hot).
18. I have kept a journal since I was in high school.
19. I don't write in it religiously, wish I did though.
20. I am a work aholic.
21. I love to organize and re-organize.
22. I like to cook, but don't do it too often during the school year.
23. I make the BEST chocolate chip cookies ever! (I used to make the worst ever).
24. I make our bed every day no matter what, and I wash the sheets once a week, no matter what!
25. I like to go to bed with my house (mostly the kitchen) clean.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I had no idea Brandon wore glasses ... now I want to you to post a photo of that! :)

Love tulips too :)

Hope you're having a happy, joy-filled Wednesday!