Monday, June 23, 2008

The Shack

I just finished reading The Shack. This is a book I could have read in one day. It grabbed my attention, and kept me curious through out the entire book. This doesn't happen too often for me. I struggle when reading books like this.
This book made me stop and think about things in a different way. My religion, Christianity, spirituality, my God, everything.
It makes you think about God and religion in a new way. If you don't believe, you might after this book. If you do believe, you might believe something different by the time you finish this book. It is amazing. I recommend that you go to Wal-Mart, to Amazon, or to your local book seller and read this book. I'm glad I did, and I think you'll be glad you did too.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you liked it! It was life changing for me as far as the way I view my faith.

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you read that! It is so good!