Wednesday, June 18, 2008

projects

So I have had a few days at home now, and as you may know from my last post, I have had a chance to rejuvenate myself. I'm feeling a little bit more rested, and ready to get creative again. So I have begun to dig into my craft room, sift through the piles, and remember what it is that I want to do. I have so many projects that I want to work on and FINISH this summer...so here is my chance, right?!
Here they are, in no particular order:
Make a book for Brandon about his trip to Idaho.

Make a graduation book for my sister, she earned her Masters Degree this month!

Burn Luke's graduation pictures onto a CD and send to him. Maybe make a book for him?

Make a frame for my good friend Nate and his bride to be Bethany.
Make a frame for my friend Jill and her husband to be Corey?
Organize my school stuff and put it away. (Still waiting for another job interview).
There are more, but lets start small. haha very funny.

No comments: