You just never know what is going to happen when Brandon and I have a few hours together. Brandon actually had the whole weekend off (amazing!), so we spent Saturday with lots of friends. The first part of our day was spent in Monmouth, OR. at a house warming party/ OSU watch party. The evening was spent at our friends Con and Sarah's at a dinner/OSU watch party. ( so we defiantly watched the OSU game. ) It was so fun to visit, relax and have some fun.
Sunday we had planned to lay around resting, working on the boat, maybe going up to Salem. Instead, we painted the ceilings in our hallway, living room, and some of the trim in our bedroom. Then, we ripped up the carpet in our living room and got the floors ready. All in all, it wasn't TOO much work, and we have beautiful hard wood floors in our living room. It's great! the rest of the afternoon was back to our original plan, boat work, couch, dinner, etc. All in all, it was a great weekend.
The picture on the left is the 'before' (I almost forgot to take it).
And the finished product.
3 comments:
WOW!! That looks so great!! :)
Glad you had a fun & productive weekend!!
The floor is beautiful!
I love that big window in your room!
Wow, did you know that there was hard wood underneath? It looks great, I can't wait to see the place in December when I'm back in town!
Post a Comment