I have a prayer journal, in which I am also keeping my gratitude journal. I have a quote journal, and have recently started a journal where I am writing what has made me happy today. Each day.
I have a blog. I love it. I try to write each day while I am home. I love it.
I started a list, more on that to come.
And, last but NOT least, I have been working feverishly on. I have almost finished our honeymoon scrapbook. All of the pictures are in it. It just needs some pizazz. I am currently working on a scrapbook about a trip I took to Vegas with my girlfriends 3 years ago!! Finally! I am also working on a scrapbook about our engagement up to and through our wedding. Oh, I also did a quick little mini book about mostly Brandon (a little bit me) in 2007. Each picture is from 2007. Love it.
OK, that is it. I mostly wanted to release this energy I have. I mean, I have three journals!!! I'm reading two books! crazy. Tell me I'm crazy.
1 comment:
Not crazy.
Not overwhelmed.
Amazing! Do it while you have the time, make it a habit... you'll thank yourself in the end.
...and when it seems like too much, cut back a little... you'll be amazed how your habit will become a HUGE part of you that just happens naturally!
You inspire me!
Post a Comment